Saturday, August 7, 2010

Some Various Thoughts

Alright it's time for some more various thoughts.

Smackdown had another good show last night. I personally think that Smackdown is the better show of the two. Or if you want to watch the big names watch Raw. Wanna watch the developing guys watch Smackdown.

TNA's HardCORE Justice is this Sunday. To me it's just another ECW reunion excuse. Man all this ECW stuff is just like a high school reunion. ECW was great when it was around, the One Night Stand ppv's (first two) were good, and finally just put it to rest. Half of these people don't even wrestle on tv anymore.

I'm actually going to watch Impact this next week. The show basically is the original card for Hard Justice. There ratings are back up to where they were before the Monday night disaster. I predict a 2.0 rating for the Impact special. I'll probably start watching Impact to compare the shows and I've heard that the show is getting better by the week.

Still to come: The third Undertaker disc, Summerslam 2010 (Im ordering the ppv), a review of the Rise and Fall of WCW dvd, and we will see what goes on from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment