Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Some Various Thoughts

Well I should have the 2nd Undertaker disc up by the end of the week or early next week. Man that DVD is a chore with bad match after bad match. Eventually I will make through it as disc 3 has some promise to it.

Well it looks like Samoa Joe is currently serving a suspension. The report was that he yelled at the production crew for giving him and Jeff Hardy cues on when the match was suppose to end. Well to me there has to be more then that. Just look at Joe's career so far with the company. He had some great matches while in the X Division. Then he started to job to Angle, finally won the belt after waiting what seemed like a century and people didn't seem to care, and finally that whole stupid Main Event Mafia storyline that he was involved in. Now my question is why hasn't he asked for a release and go to WWE? I would love to see feuds with Punk, Mysterio, Christian, Kofi, basically he would be a perfect fit on Smackdown.

Raw was actually good this week. Tons a matches and not too promo heavy like they have been. I've been watching Smackdown and they have been putting on some good stuff lately. I'm looking forward to Summerslam also, should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment