Monday, October 4, 2010

Quick Thoughts on ROH

So HDNet just expanded to the Seattle area and I finally get to see what all the hype was for this promotion. I don't really have the time to do my usual review so here are my quick thoughts.

I thought it sucked.

Yes let all the idiots come with there pitch forks. The matches were slow, uneventful, dull and to repeat it again, downright boring. I thought this was fast paced action and incredible matches that the IWC craps all over. I didn't get any of that. Oh and another thing is that the commentary was HORRENDOUS.

I'll probably watch it again to see if tonight was an off night for me. I still don't see how the all the fat wrestling nerds love it so much.

Anyways future updates will include the John Morrison disc, and the ECW set.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, yeah, I gave ROH a chance. I got a 'Best of the Bloodiest' type DVD release, since I love some good hardcore. If a company can't win me over with their hardcore wrestling, then you probably aren't going to win me over with anything.

    ReplyDelete