Monday, October 11, 2010

Random Stuff

Alright I figured that I should give some thought s on stuff going on in wrestling.

Raw was pretty good, plenty of good matches and not promo heavy. The Seattle shows always are done well. That brings to my next point, WWE is coming back in May for Over The Limit. I didn't attend Raw tonight due to the fact that my favorite band came to Seattle to weeks ago, but I will go to the PPV. The Last PPV we had was No Way Out 2009 and that kicked ass. So hopefully Over The Limit will be the same.

There was mixed reactions to TNA's Bound For Glory event. It aired last night, and since it was my birthday, I didn't order it. I had other things I was doing. A lot of people hated the ending of the main event. Basically "They" is NWO 2010. Now the renegade group angles are just riding a dead horse. NWO and DX were great for there time. The Nexus was good in the beginning, but lost momentum, and I really don't need to see Jeff Jarrett on my TV screen in another NWO reunion.

Speaking of TNA they are bringing JWOWW from Jersey Shore for iMPACT on thursday night. Well WWE heard this and said they won't be countering bringing another star. As WWE is considered just a wrestling company to the media. Really WWE? What about all the guest host's for the last year? They took up more time then the wrestling. RAW was unwatchable because of celebrities I don't care about. I bet JWOWW will only do a segment or two and that's it. RAW's guest host's took up a good hour of the program. Not like JWOWW is going to be the biggest draw for the company. RAW's ratings went up after they stopped with the guest host.

Well that's it for now. Hopefully I will get some sort of review up this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment