Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ranting and Raving 101

Sorry it took me so long. The last few months for me have been very busy. I'm going to try and update more often. Anyways I have been seeing this awesome girl who is a big wrestling fan and it has been going great so far.

Well to the news part. WWE Raw sucks right now. In fact WWE just sucks period. Lets just face it wrestling fans, the roster is incredibly thin right now. 2010 to this year was the exodus of major stars. HBK, Batista, Jericho, HHH, Edge, and hell, even Undertaker, have all either gone on to do other stuff or just havent been around. The company really either needs to make more new stars, or go and try to bring some people back. Batista says he doesn't want to come back because of the PG rating even though he wants to finish in WWE.

I attended Over The Limit in Seattle. It was a fun show because I was there live. I still have to get the DVD and see if it will stand the test of time for me. I also really want the new Nitro set. Get to relive my childhood baby.

TNA hasn't been bad at all. I just wish I would get more then 30 minutes of matches. Since "wrestling matters". Just saying. Anyways, the last few Impact's made me really enjoy the product. Just focus more on wrestling and pushing the right guys, and TNA will do well.

As for reviews, I got like 8 new different TNA DVD's to watch and Wrestlemania 27. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment