Saturday, June 26, 2010

Random News

So this is my first blog of my new wrestling site. Sure ill cover ppvs, shows (both local and national), DVDs, requests, you get the point.

So I thought Ill just start off with some random news/thoughts.

Chis Jericho's DVD is coming out in September. At first I heard it was all matches. Pretty cool, Im still gonna get it. Then I read there will be a documentary. That bumps up the value ten more times.

TNA iMPACT! got another .9 rating this week. Wow even moving back to Thursdays hasn't even helped. They have alot of work to be able to get to atleast Smackdown's ratings. I could go on, but maybe later.

It looks like Youtube and WWE have reached a deal for them to upload NXT, Superstars, and Smackdown. It's great for me since I never really watch those shows on the nights they air.

Well I should be getting WWE Classics soon. That will be great since I wont have to order ppvs just have to wait a few months then Ill be able to watch them. Anyways I should have a review of Summerslam 2003 soon, and then go on with my collection from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment